Saturday, March 05, 2005

badger badger badger

Ummm I'm going on holiday? Haven't done that for a while, someone remind me what to do.

Oh yeah, pack a bag and get the heck out.

Skiing for a week in France, Marcus has organised it, all I need to do is get to Manchester with all my kit and enough money for the lift pass and ski hire. I think I'll be the only skier there, those guys will be boarding. Maybe there will be some skiers in the chalet I can hook up with so we can look down on those upstart boarder 'dudes' as we elegantly carve our way through the perfect powder.

Slightly concerned about my dodgy thigh muscles, ten minutes of football was enough for my right thigh to seem strained, but it was okay the next day. I'll make sure I really warm up and stretch before playing on Tuesday this week.

No comments: